Mattawa River Resort Cottages
- A 50% deposit of your total room cost including taxes and resort fee is required to secure your reservation. The remaining balance of your stay will be charged 14 days prior to your arrival date
- Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our cancellation policy. Once the booking has been processed you will receive a confirmation email that outlines the summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make any changes
- There is a 2 night minimum stay
- Long weekends there is a 3 night minimum stay.
- A valid credit card is required to make a reservation, your reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been processed
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old to make a reservation
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund minus a $100 administration fee.
- Cancellations made 14 to 30 days prior to arrival forfeit the 50% deposit. Any cancellations made 14 days or less prior to arrival forfeit their deposit.
- *We do not refund deposits for reservations that are for more than one cottage unless we can re-book the space. ·
- Mattawa River Resort reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain irregular information
A resort fee of $50 per reservation is added to the cost of your cottage. The resort fee includes Lodge, parking, use of our 2 saunas, camp fires and wood, use of facilities and programs, wireless internet in our lodge and terrace…
- Summer – beach swimming, walking trails, bikes, waterfront canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, badminton, bocce ball, horse shoes, volleyball, board games, beach toys, Boat Launch and docks.
- Winter – Bonfires, walking/cross country skiing/snowshoe trails,snowmobile, board games
Check-in time is 4pm. Check-out time is 11am. Additional charges will be applied if you do not comply with these times. Due to high volume of business no early check-ins or late check-outs are available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
Over-night occupancy of a cottages shall be restricted to a maximum number of persons posted. Guests renting cottages must fully disclose the number of people staying in the unit in order to meet fire code regulations. Any guests exceeding the limit must rent an additional cottage, subject to availability. In the event that Mattawa River Resort does not have adequate inventory guests exceeding the limit must find alternative accommodation.
Please note that use non-motorized equipment is subject to water safety regulations and cannot be operated if the water is below 16 degrees celsius. Life jackets are mandatory for all resort guests and are supplied by the resort.
Any highly valuable recovered or returned items such as cash, wallets, purses, watches, jewelry, eye/sunglasses, electronic devices, car keys or personal documents will be held for a maximum of 90 days. All other recovered items will be held for a maximum of 30 days. To maintain privacy, guests are responsible for initiating contact with the resort regarding any lost items and will bear the responsibility of providing a method of payment for the delivery of the found items
Everyone loves their pets and leaving them at home or in a kennel is not always an option. Dog lovers will especially like the open spaces, lakeside splashes, fetching sticks and 140 acres of trails. Having a favoured pet will enhance your vacation or getaway experience.
- Special discount seniors and midweek
- Stay one week and your seventh night is free
- 13% HST tax extra
- Arrival at the resort before noon is additional charge.
- Rates are in Canadian Dollars and subject to change.
- For price in US dollars please call our office for the most current rates
- There are no discounts for meals missed from your Plan.
- *Mattawa River Resort is not responsible for programs or package elements canceled due to weather or any other circumstances.
- $25 pet fee per dog per day. Call ahead to pre-approve your pet.